This Home Management Warranty Service has provided a variety of home warranty, repair and maintenance services nationwide for more than 35 years. They take pride in providing superior customer service 24/7/365 and are equally proud of their nationwide network of more than 40,000 independent skilled service technicians who help our customers solve their problems every day.
As a Client Support Professional you will provide the following tasks:
- Receive inbound calls from existing contract holders on an item that is covered under their contract agreement to initiate a claim, request a service contractor, make a referral and/or maintenance request.
- Respond to general inquires.
- Describe the services, plans and requirements.
- Accept and process requests for information materials.
- Research and resolve customer complaints.
- Perform callbacks as a result of complaint resolution.
- Transfer calls to customer service when necessary.
- Claim status questions and inquiries.
- Properly facilitate 3-way conferencing and scheduling between customers and service providers.
Equipment at a Glance
- Workstation Requirements CLICK HERE.
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Windows 10.
- Hardwired POTS or VoIP digital phone line.
- Noise cancelling headset USB headset (for certification) and telephone headset (for production).
- Hard-wired connection (no wireless) & minimum 3.0 mbps download/minimum 1.0 mbps upload.
Company hours of operation (subject to change based on client needs):
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Arise Virtual Solutions client certification course $79 (subject to change) lasting approximately 6 weeks. Earn while you learn after Phase 1 of certification.
Production Service Revenue: $10.80/hr