Take incoming customer service calls a market-leading, competitive retail electricity provider, powering lives of more Texans than any other retailer. The company offers a variety of innovative products and solutions, allowing both its residential and business customers to choose options that best meet their needs, including exceptional customer service, competitively priced electricity plans, innovative energy efficiency options, renewable energy programs and other electricity-related products and services.
As a Customer Service Professional you will provide the following tasks:
- Processing payment deferrals and installment plans
- Review, analyze and respond to customer billing inquiries.
- Offer eligible customers home warranty solutions.
- Resolve customer issues or questions.
- Processing payment deferrals.
- Attempt to save customers who may be moving, unhappy with the plan or current rate.
- Quickly identify customer needs in first few minutes of the call to offer the appropriate plan.
- Accurately enroll the customer in the correct plan.
- Demonstrate knowledge of company policies and processes.
- Build rapport and trust with customers through clear, respectful interaction.
- Understand and follow the “call flow” and regulations ensuring that no Public Utilities Commission Complaints are filed and no Lights Turned Out in Error situation occurs.
Equipment at a Glance
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- POTS hardwired phone line.
- Noise canceling headset USB headset (for certification) and telephone headset (for production).
- Dual monitors are strongly recommended and may assist in achieving client success.
- Stable hard-wired connection (no wireless) & minimum 3.0 mbps download/minimum 1.0 mbps upload.
Company hours of operation (subject to change based on client needs):
- 10 am – 10 pm EST
- 365 days per year, 7 days a week
Client certification course $79 (subject to change) lasting approximately 4 weeks.
Production Service Revenue: $13.50/hr