- Provides emergency roadside assistance to customers that have this benefit as part of their automotive insurance policy or their new vehicle owner’s package.
- 24/7 servicing of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives for assistance with items such as:
- A vehicle that won’t start
*Keys locked inside a car
*Vehicle out of gas
*A vehicle in an accident.
- Place outbound calls to listed service providers to secure appropriate towing assistance to resolve the customer’s needs.
- Possible outbound calls to the client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives.
- Transferring inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments.
- Probing to identify the need of the customer based on vehicle inoperable situation.
Patience, empathy, a unique ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
Skill and efficiency in writing and verbal communication
• Knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
Certification Duration: estimated 5 weeks
- Desktop or Laptop
- PC Windows 7 or Windows 10
- MAC OS (with Bootcamp installed)
- Hard-wired connection (no wireless)
- USB headset with microphone
- Hard-wired Telephone and headset
- Landline Phone Service
- Microsoft Security Essentials for Windows 7; Windows Defender for Windows 8 or 10